Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sarah

The other night I met up with Sarah and her mom for a senior session in downtown Lansing. I work downtown, so I kind of forget what a pain it is to navigate around the construction and detours that are on almost every street. They were determined to find me amidst the chaos though and I think we got some really fun stuff.

Here's your sneak peek Sarah...thanks for being open to all of my crazy ideas. I hope you enjoy them!

Yep, she's gorgeous!

And she has legs that go on for miles....I am SO jealous!


I love the lines in this shot.


Posing in front of a scrap yard...check!



2 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG you found the awesome junkyard with the hub caps! I used that location for a senior session last summer. SWEET spot. I love it. (I think there are a few on my website... or my blog here: http://nbarczakphotography.blogspot.com/2007/02/fun-locations.html)

How cool!!

*Btw this session looks great!*

Lisa Walsh said...

My legs look just like hers....yeah, right.

Anyway, once again you have outdone yourself! I really like the use of the junkyard wall!