Monday, October 22, 2007

Sabrina + Tony - The Slideshow

Isn't three supposed to be the charm? This was my third session the other weekend with two wonderful children...and my "charm" escaped me. Well, I thought I had a little charm with kids. Sabrina and Tony's mom warned me they weren't the "look at the camera" type children....I thought I would surprise her by turning on my supposed charm. As they say (correctly, I might add)...mothers know best! She was right...I surrendered. I still think we got some fun images of the kids.

Click on the post title to view the show!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lots of favorites on this one-capturing the bubble on her finger, brotherly/sisterly love,ballerina in front of the fireplace, and playing with Thomas...you did awesome!

Jen said...

Thanks Marie-cel!