Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Photography Phunk

Photography Phunk = Blog Break

Just in case I am not just blogging to myself and there really are a few blog lurkers out there.....

I will be taking a break from blogging for a while (could be days, could be weeks or months). I hope if you do visit my blog that you will check back or add me to your Google Reader list so you can visit me again when I return. Thank you for those of you who have kept my blogging spirits up by leaving comments in the past. Blogging takes a reasonable amount of my time that I am going to try and shift some of that time to my wonderful son, husband and the rest of my family.

Current clients can rest assured that they will receive the same service from me with or without the blog posts.

Much love! Jen

3 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

Well, you know I often feel the same way, but you're NOT blogging to yourself. :)

I hope you return soon!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your awesome pics! but i understand wholeheartedly as i am also a mother of a toddler and we don't have a lot of time for ourselves in between work and life :) Have a good break from the bloggong,i agree with lisa walsh about that :)

Anonymous said...

how will I know what is going on with you? you know I am horrible at calling!!!

sara