Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kate + Derek

We are truly blessed to be able to work with such wonderful people. Kate and Derek are two of the warmest, laid-back, genuine people I have met. Wind, rain, cold...no problem. These two just enjoyed their wedding day to the fullest.

Note to self: blow dust off keyboard before attempting this shot again.

This is exactly what I wanted for my bridal bouquet. It's nice to see that is can be done. I LOVED it!

This is my favorite shot! I loved Kate's dress too!


They decided to see each other before the ceremony...how fun!


We did a few shots after even though it was getting quite dark.

This is my favorite too!

A few at the reception.




Congratulations you guys! I hope you enjoy just a few sneak peeks before you leave for Mexico! Have a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen we love them!! You and John were awesome to work with. Thanks so much!

Lisa Walsh said...

Very cool window shot. Was that at the church?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the photos and love the beautiful bride's dress! Any idea who the designed it? I want it too!