Sunday, April 15, 2007

Grace

I had the pleasure of meeting Grace this weekend, along with her mom and dad who are really good sports (you'll understand a little better after seeing some of the 1st birthday cake pictures...coming soon).

I haven't even begun sifting through all of the shots from the day, but I wanted to post 1 or 2 today just for fun for mom and dad to see. This was post-cake tubby time....isn't she a sweetie?


This pretty much sums up what I think Grace thought of me after an hour of pointing my camera at her.


A few more...pre-cake


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen! It was great working with you yesterday. You did a great job capturing Grace's personality. I can not wait to see more.

Tracie

Jen said...

It was great working with you as well! I hope the frosting wasn't too bad to clean up and that Grace slept after all the sugar!