Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Hunt

Happy Easter! The little one experienced his first Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa V.'s house today. We had pancakes for breakfast, played with the new circus train and had a successful egg hunt...which we repeated several times after church. Of course, there was a delicious dinner with homemade noodles (a family favorite) and bunny red cake for dessert...YUMMY!

The little one's favorite thing however was Grandpa V's Thomas Train set. There was rarely a moment when he didn't have a least 2 train cars in his hands running around the house. He even woke up at 1am, 2am and 3am crying "DOWN, CAR, PLEASE!" (CAR = train, car, airplane, etc....but this time he definitely wanted the train cars)

Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful Easter!





The little one's way of saying...no more pictures mom!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter. We missed you guys.

Elizabeth Lee said...

You have become such an amazing photographer! We still get great comments on the photos you took at our wedding every time we have a visitor see them for the first time. Even though we were your first wedding, you did a fantastic job!

By the way, Mike and Kim are expecting their first in August. I'm pushing them to get preggie photos by you. And when it finally comes time for Matthew and I to jump on the baby bandwagon, we may take a trip to Michigan so we can have you take the pics!

And, your family is beautiful- Nathan's pics crack me up and keep me coming back for more.

Jen said...

Happy Easter Erin! We missed you too! Hope to see you this weekend.

Hi Elizabeth! I was SO excited to see your post! Thank you for your kind words. I owe so much to you and Matthew for taking a chance on me with your wedding photography! I only wish I could re-do it with the skills and equipment I have acquired along the way! Let me know if you guys are every back in Michigan. I would love to catch up with you! And definitely let me know when you guys get on the baby train...what a ride it is! Thank goodness Nathan does some funny things once in a while to keep me laughing and sane!