Friday, April 20, 2007

Thank ya, thank ya very much!

I am laughing out loud sitting on my couch looking at these pictures. Do they bring a smile to anyone else's face?

My husband "won" these Elvis glasses, complete with porkchop sideburns. Luck us! Before they go in the trash, or out to my brother in California...who would LOVE them, my son and dad had to try them out.

My son misses the "love" so leave him a comment below if he helped brighten your day.

First, grandpa had to show him the glasses were okay to put on.

That was all my son needed to convince him.

My son LOVES his grandpa!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Hahahah!!! The chops almost look like goofy ears!

Lisa Walsh said...

I almost spit coffee all over my keyboard!

Jen said...

Thanks ladies! Glad my son could put a smile on your faces ;-)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Those were super cute.