Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Meeeechigan!

...(not Arizona as my website might have lead you to believe today)...is where I am still located and will be for at least another year, but likely much longer than that.

Some web related glitches gave another person access to my website "backend". It was a little painful to watch hours of work I spent on the site magically change before my eyes. Fortunately, the contact page was one of the first changes to be made, so I was able to contact the other photographer and ask her to stop working on her site until we figured things out. There are still some changes I need to make so consider anything "abnormal" on my site, a late April Fools joke. (Thanks Sarah for responding to my email so quick and stopping work on your site temporarily!)

Since my blood pressure was through the roof, I couldn't sleep, so I decided to work on my two portrait sessions from this past weekend until I could calm down. Here are a few more of each of the girls.

I love this one! My son is SO into showing me his belly button lately...I guess he is not alone!



First taste of birthday cake EVER and what do kids go for....the candle!

There was a whole lot of messiness between the image above and the one below which was taken after a bath.

I often am drawn to images that most people wouldn't necessarily pick as the first image they would want framed....like this one. I really dig it!

Two princesses.....

3 comments:

morinn said...

nice photos you've got there ;)

Lisa Walsh said...

I just love the colors in these photos. So vivid! Sorry to hear about your website, I hope you get it figured out soon!

Anne said...

Sooo cute - I love the one in the hallway on the rug!! Hope the site thing gets worked out! (grrr)