Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jodi + Jason

So blogger just ate my 3 paragraphs of text for this post...so here's the summary in case it happens again before I can post.

Didn't know Chesaning, MI, existed before this summer when I photographed two weddings there.

Jodi's parents should open two new businesses...one that hosts weddings/receptions and another that does landscape design.

The weather yesterday was gorgeous.

I do have pictures of the ceremony and reception but I am more behind than usual with my last wedding and portait sessions, so this post is mostly my favorite candid portraits from the day (all shot at Jodi's parent's property). I will try to make-up for the lack of ceremony and reception pictures in the upcoming slideshow.

Congratulations Jodi and Jason! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.



Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



I guess I should throw in at least one picture of the actual wedding.


Photobucket



This might be one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. (Thank you Anne...I loved the image you did a while back with the couple under the tree with lights!)

Photobucket



6 comments:

TwoRing said...

These are GORGEOUS Jen! I LOVE the 2nd and last one. Just awesome. =)

Jill

Lisa Walsh said...

Blogger's giving you a hard time lately, huh? BAD BLOGGER!

Love the tree shot. Did you use the RP's for that?

Jen said...

Grrr...yes, Lisa...Blogger and I are mortal enemies!

No, the tree shot is just the light from the tree...so much cheaper than a set of RPs!

Anne said...

Work it out! I miss you girl!!

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

every one of those are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Jen said...

Thanks ladies!