Monday, September 1, 2008

Karen + Nick

We spent a wonderful day with Karen and Nick documenting their wedding in my hometown of Jackson, MI, this weekend. Their ceremony and reception was at Ella Sharp Park and Museum. It was a warm, but beautiful day filled with lots of love and laughter.



Wishing you both a wonderful honeymoon...and that the internet connection at the hotel works ;-)



I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

Gorgeous details on the dress.



Photobucket




Killer shoes!



Photobucket





The bling!



Photobucket






Photobucket





I think it might be a little too tight guys!




Photobucket




A beautiful outdoor ceremony with a close group of family and friends.




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




The happy couple!




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket





Has anyone ever noticed I LOVE sun flare?



Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket



I just love this portrait of Karen. A light off-camera light added just the little glow I wanted.



Photobucket





The head table was in front of a big wall of windows. It made for some dramatic lighting in this table shot. No off camera flash, and it was taken the same time of day as the image below it.




Photobucket





A beautifully simple and elegant cake.

Photobucket






I just love the look on Karen's face during the first dance with Nick.




Photobucket





Photobucket





The father-son dance (don't worry guys, I do have pictures of the mother-son and father-daughter dances too).




Photobucket





The DJ really had some unique ways to get the guest involved. No, that is not the DJ pictured below.




Photobucket





Karen amongst the madness!




Photobucket


Last butt (ha) not least...

Photobucket

Maybe I should end this post on a different note ;-)

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I love all these teasers! I cannot wait to see the rest! You guys did a fantastic job..without a lot to work with either.

Thanks again!
Karen

Lisa Walsh said...

That TV shot is hilarious! And I love the sun flair, too. :) Great work, as always!

Anne said...

What a gorgeous dress!!! Love the funnies!