Thursday, September 11, 2008

Updates

Just wanted to let any readers out there know that I have not forgotten my little blog. I am back to teaching for the fall term and once my son hits the sack, I edit...all....night...long.

Erin and Nick, David and Bethany, Karen and Nick....I plugging through your images (in the order in which they were received..Do I sound like an automated phone service?).
One of my new album companies has a holiday deadline for new clients. Since I haven't ordered with them yet (but want and need to get a sample to look at the quality of the prints, build, materials, etc.), I needed to design something small...quickly before their cut-off of Sept. 20th. Since I am not an album designer or graphic artist (I outsource my album design to a company who are experts), this is not as simple of a task as it should be. But....I got it done as quickly as I could and placed the order. I am not going to lie....I CANNOT WAIT to receive it! I am going to be so impatient waiting for what I am guessing will be at least 4-6 weeks, if not more.
Even though this post will get burried, I also wanted to say a special thank you to all of my wonderful 2009 wedding clients. I am honored to work with you all and can't wait to document your special day. Along those lines, I am closing the books for 2009 in order to give my clients the best possible service and a reasable turn-around time on their images while still being good mother, wife and teacher. If you would like some recommendations for other photographers, please drop me a line and I would be happy to share the love!
I am also almost completely full for fall portrait sessions. I do not currently have any time-slots long enough to accomodate non-local sessions, but I have a few spots for local sessions left on my calendar so if you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible.
Posts without pictures are not fun, so here are a couple of spreads from my sample album. (I have no idea why they are so sad-ly small or in a strange format...but no time to try and fix it now.)





















4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the layouts! Had to scroll down to see if by chance you blogged this recently and- yay! There it was, in all it's glory. Smokin' hot couple with camerawork straight out of a magazine. Love the color, attitude and urban vibe- can totally see why you chose it for your demo!

Anonymous said...

just wondering if you had any availability left for sunday may 24, 2009. your pictures are amazing. we are getting married at the msu alumni chapel and having the reception at the union. ducky889@yahoo.com please contact me. thanks! gwen

Rebekah said...

I am drooling over this. The layouts are perfect. And the images.....oh the images!! Love them with a passion!!

Kerri Banyas said...

wowza! I love the layouts---and your photos are freakin awesome! Congrats on booking up so soon---you are my hero and the best internet friend by far!