Saturday, September 20, 2008

Karen + Nick - The Slideshow

Grrr....my slideshow program would not cooperate tonight. I think this is the 8th or 9th attempt, so I hope it works!

Click here or on the title of the post to see the show.

Karen and Nick, thank you again for allowing us to share your day with you!


p.s. I received an wedding inquiry from an Amy M. several days ago. I have tried several days in a row, at multiple times of the day and keep getting a "delivery failure" message. If you read this Amy, please email me again and I will forward you the message I tried to send.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jen! super-awesome slideshow! that shot of the groomsmen helping the little guy with this tie is just to-die-for. And the one of the guys through that TV frame - seriously, awesome! wicked cake shot, too. Awesome first dance stuff. And some great dancefloor candids in there - great stuff all around!!

Shooting in Lansing this weekend - wish you could work with me!! Keep up the good work ;-)