Monday, March 19, 2007

What a week!

The poor child had a rough weekend and was hospitalized for pretty bad dehydration...explosions out both ends if ya know what I mean...and I know ya do!

I snapped some shots before the weekend.

Trying to escape pajama time


Asking dad for a dangerous stick to put in his mouth while running around the house.

At least dad doesn't give in easily.


Some fun downstairs.

The "won't someone play with me" face.


Playing with some of his favorite toys from the 'rents V.





He convinces dad to join him for a little noggin'


With some unfortunate results...
Anyone see a common theme here?


The came the weekend, before the hospital, we spent 2 days like this, alternating between mom and dad's laps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That play with me face is priceless. Definitely frame worthy!

Hope the little man is feeling much better.

Lisa Walsh said...

I hope he's feeling better!

(Looks like you need a bigger tent, lol).