Monday, March 26, 2007

Change in the weather...

To go along with the recent change in the weather, I have already begun fiddling with my website colors and am contemplating a change. Although they are not very "springy", I can't decide whether I like the cooler shades of grey in the original site or the now warmer shades of brown to go along with the orange highlights which are going to stay no matter what. Help me decide by posting a comment below...your vote counts!

The logo color/position/size would change if I keep the new colors, but before I spend any more time with the logo, I need to decide on colors.

Here's the direct link to the website.

JoNa Photography

Here's a fun link if you like to play with color, whether it be for your website, painting your house or just for fun!

phpcrazysite.com

2 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

I think we must be sharing the same brain. Have you been reading Matt Antonio's site? After reading it I contemplated a color change too. (And a name change to go with it).

I like the brown!

Anonymous said...

I think I like the shades of grey better. For some reason it makes the site look more professional. If that makes sense.