Sunday, March 4, 2007

Fish and Pancakes

...not a good combination!

I made Nathan some pancakes for breakfast today and couldn't help but snap a few shots of him since my camera was sitting on the table. I didn't want to leave him alone with the pancakes to go change lenses, so I used my still somewhat new fish-eye lens I had on the body.


In appreciation of my delicious pancakes, I got some snapping and clapping...


It's like you can tell when he is going to do something bad...


Because of the shape of the lens, I don't have a filter on it to protect it from...well, little hands with pancake butter on them...

Attempt #1


Attempt #2


Disappointment


so after testing my luck for a few minutes...I learned my lesson. Buttery pancakes, pricey fish-eye lenses and little hands are not a good combination. Nathan took a swipe and greased my WHOLE lens before I could dodge his hands. Third time is the charm!


Ha! I got it!

Are you okay mom?



Trying to kiss and make-up with a great big pucker!


Sorry mom!

Back to the pancakes!Open wide!

1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

Awww, he IS a cutie! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has this type of blog!