Thursday, March 8, 2007

His father's son

John once admitted that he likes to look at pictures of himself and today I found out, his son is no exception. Who can blame them...they are both so handsome!

Today I received some metallic test prints from my new lab. I have seen them before, but never my own photos. I am in LOVE! Of course, I had to make the test prints of Nathan so I could use them around the house as well as a few of my favorite wedding photos that really have some nice colors.

I also bought some matted frames later in the day to put them in, but in the meantime, I had to put them somewhere so the light would hit them and I could admire them in all their metallic glory. So I wedged them into the corners of a framed poster we have in our kitchen.


The look on Nathan's face was priceless when he woke up from his nap and saw himself. He wouldn't let me put him down to take a picture but he laughed and pointed and smiled like I have never seen before. He would get distracted for a bit and then find himself again and the fun began all over again and again and again.

He wasn't up for having his picture taken today. This is the only one I got so that his cousins can see how much he loves his gift they got him....Flopper!

2 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

Metallic prints are great, aren't they? I wonder if we're using the same lab?

Just wait until he's tired of having his picture taken and wants to be the one taking them...with your camera, of course!

Jen said...

I really love the look...not sure about the practicality, but they are fun! Plus they were on sale...WHCC...is that who you use Lisa?

Hopefully when he gets to the point of wanting my camera he will be satisfied with one of my older bodies. I figure my Rebel will be worth less than a kids camera by then :-)