Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tori + Gary

This past weekend was the beautiful fall evening wedding of Tori and Gary. The ceremony was at the MSU Alumni Chapel and the reception was at the MSU Union. I loved some of their unique details! Brett Maxwell was kind enough to join me as second shooter and I am sure he got some awesome images as well. Congratulations Tori and Gary! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

I loved the details on Tori's skirt!

Fabulously elegant shoes.

The most unique holder for the rings I have ever seen.



So many cute pictures of this little one!


Loved the feathers in the hair.

Tori incorporated paper flowers Gary has made for her during their relationship into her black and white bouquet.


Each program had an actual photo of one of their engagement pictures on it.


Guess what Gary sees?

His stunning bride.


Sealed with a kiss!

The happy couple!

It was quite dark after the ceremony...and a little chilly too...but we snuck in a few portraits along the river.




A ring shot on Tori's gift to Gary at their rehearsal dinner.

First dance.


Damask details.
Lots of dancing.

And my two favorite shots of the night. I know these might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love them! Who knew a stairwell could look so cool!?




I have been without my computer and internet for the last 3 days so if you have emailed me, thank you for your patience, I will get back to you in the next day or two.