Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jodi + Jason - The Slideshow

So not only does Blogger not like me, but add my slideshow program to the list as well. I have tried to "create" this slideshow 10 times now. It will not let me reorder the images to "tell the story" the way I want it to, but I have to get back to actually editing the wedding images so I am going to run it as is. The images are actually in chronological order but when I get free moments during the day, I run around shooting details and other things going on. Since this wedding was at the same location as the reception and the same location we did candids, there are reception detail images interspersed throughout. Hopefully it won't distract or confuse ;-)

Congratulations Jodi and Jason. Thank you for allowing us to share in your day! Click here or on the title of the post to see the show.


Photobucket

No comments: