Monday, August 13, 2007

Staci + Jason - The Slideshow

Not sure what happened to the last post, but those images still make me smile and are in the slideshow as well. Just click on the link of this post to view it. Beware, the music starts almost immediately, so if you are at work you might want to turn down the sound on your computer first.

This might be the first slideshow I wish I could narrate, but then again, I am not sure I could give adequate explanation to some of the fun that was had that day!

Congratulations Staci and Jason! I hope you enjoy the show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AGHHH!!! I love it! I wish we could do it all over again! You captured our day the best ever possible. You are the best!!! Thank You again!

Jen said...

You are very welcome Staci. We had a blast too.

Anonymous said...

These photos are great. You guys did a great job capturing the fun in each and every shot. AWESOME! To Jason and Staci-I wish you the best. Love Ya Cuz!