Monday, August 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by my favorite Terre Haute photographer, the multi-talented, Anne Ruthmann
to participate in a blog game where I'm supposed to list 8 interesting things about myself that my blog readers may not know and then try to get 8 other photographers to do the same!

Well, I am not sure I can think of 1 thing remotely interesting about me, let alone EIGHT! I certainly don't know eight photographers to "tag" according to the rules, but here goes.

1. I am PAINFULLY shy! No one ever believes me when I tell them that, but it is so true. Great trait for working with people you need to make feel comfortable photographing, right?

2. Going to the dentist freaks me out!

3. I can eat a whole package of OREO cookies in one sitting. Gives me "cookie disease" but I did it once after I gave birth to my son and I am pretty sure I could do it again.

4. My son's name was going to be Riley until my students convinced me it was better suited as a dog or girl's name. (Don't tell people your possible children's names while you pregnant.)

5. My husband was my "little brother" while I was in medical school. Oh yeah, I graduated from medical school.

6. I love the Dave Matthews band and met him once thanks to my friend Tammy.

7. I can't read. My husband tells people I am illiterate and he is almost correct. I read so slowly that I rarely do it (not something I am proud of). Funny that you can get through med school without really being able to read.

8. I only wash my face with water and a washcloth, no soap, no cleanser, no lotion, nothing!

Since I don't have a lot of "photographer" friends, here's who I am tagging!

Abby Rose

Lisa Walsh

Edit: I forgot to add one of my favorite portrait photographers....Nicole Barczac! I saw your comment Nicole...consider yourself officially tagged!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Great post! If I could think of 8 things, I'd post on mine! I'm sure I could... but... well, maybe I'll try!

Lisa Walsh said...

Ok, I thought of 8 at least...don't know how interesting they are, lol!

Wow, you went to Med school? I'm impressed!

Anne said...

Man, you have such beautiful skin too!! I only WISH I could get away with not using a million different things!!! But that's why you're hot and I'm not. ;P

PS. So the whole reading thing... is that why you don't return my emails?! HA! ;-) (I'm a slow reader too... YAY audiobooks!!)

Anonymous said...

We share quite a bit in common....besides that whole Med. school stuff. ;) I got a referral from you the other day, thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I feel honored to have made the top 8, although I think Dave and I should've been a little higher on the list! Speaking of which, we'll miss you on the 26th...someday we'll go again!