Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mary + John - Lansing Engagement Photographer

Brrrr......

John and Mary are engaged and contacted me to do a winter engagement session. It's always fun to do something a little different, so I was excited to brave the chill. I think my car thermometer read 23 degrees when I got out, but with the windchill I am sure it was much colder. They were such good sports treking around MSU campus and so were John's two boys.

This is my favorite. I just love it when pictures show such happiness and love.





Go Green!
I was determined to find some trees with color this time of year besides the evergreen trees. See that red? Look hard, its there ;-)


Mary had a brilliant idea and found a indoor location that was warm and had natural light!
I do have a 'nice' one, but I prefer this one...it is a new family favorite!

Congratulations you guys, you have a beautiful family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.

No comments: