Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lansing Portrait Photograher - Ethan

I love this family. Mom was a student in one of my first anatomy classes, then trusted me enough to photograph her wedding day where she married the wonderful man pictured below, and then asked me to photograph their adorable son after he was born. I was so excited to see them again a year later to see how much Ethan had grown. How time flies!

Yes, it should be criminal to be this cute!
I love this piece of art and it was featured in one of Ethan's newborn photos so I thought it would be fun to include it again to show how much he has grown in one year.


Yes, I am THAT funny (okay, maybe mom and dad are that funny)!
I really wanted to get one with good drool....not dripping drool...but I still love it.


We braved the cold and got some cute shots outside but I just love the post-outdoor hat and scarf shot.
Beautiful...both of you ;-)


Thank you very much and see ya!

It was great seeing you guys! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Jen!!! We were so hoping that you would put a little sneak peak up tonight. I'll be honest, we were so excited we have probably checked your site like 20 times. :) We absolutely LOVE the pics your posted. Cannot wait to see more. Thanks again for coming today. It was so great to see you!!

mary mcmullen said...

Jen,
Thank you so much for the great pictures. Cant wait to see the rest.
Mary (lindsy's mom)