Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Weissman Family

Finally a break from the rain and I am so glad since this wonderful family made the trip over from the east side of the state. I am sure I sound like a broken record but this family has been so wonderful to document over the last several years. Rachel is such a beautiful, smart, curious little girl and it is obvious that her parents adore her. She wasn't in much of a 'smile at' or 'look at' the camera mood today, but really, I'd rather my images capture her just the way she is at this stage in her life and this particular day in her life....and she did sneak in a few smiles.










Somehow there is always one father-daughter image from each session that makes me smile from ear to ear...this one is it this time...leaf on dad's head makes it even better for me!









1 comment:

David Weissman said...

Once again, BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS Jennifer!! Thank you again for doing such a great job and being so patient with Rachel! We can't wait to see all the proofs!