Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Garrett Family

Another simply wonderful family I am blessed to have met and been invited to photograph several times over the last year. This little one would smile if I held my camera in front of my face, and would turn off the smile as a put the camera down, camera up...smile, camera down...no smile. I wish I could get my own son to do that!


Cutie number two!


Beautiful family of four with two young children...all smiling, looking and the camera and I didn't miss the shot fiddling with my settings....score!





Yes, I have a thing with balloons and children lately ;-) Credit to mom for getting ones that match the girls outfits! Who knew brown balloons could be so cute!


Look who learned to walk since I saw her just a few months ago? Go Zoe go!


No comments: