Sunday, September 13, 2009

East Lansing Wedding Photography - Jennifer + Brad

Jennifer and Brad were married this past weekend at the beautiful Hawk Hollow Chapel and had a fabulous reception at Eagle Eye Golf Course. The weather was lovely and it was a pleasure to celebrate the day with the couple's family and friends. It was fun to see a few familiar faces as well including a few of my previous anatomy students and a wonderful couple whose wedding I photographed several years ago when I was getting my start (Brad was a groomsman in that wedding).

Jewelry in the firepit...check!















LOVE this moment!












Yes, I love this backdoor.










I have nightmares about taking this shot.








What a blessing to have your great grandmother share in your wedding day and then have an image like this. I wish it were my own.



What is everyone cheering about?


Sweet Home Alabama sung by this sweet little guy!


Anyone want to guess what song?


One of many reasons I love shooting at Eagle Eye.


Congratulations Brad and Jennifer! John and I had a wonderful time sharing your day with you. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and have a wonderful honeymoon in Mexico!
Little did this couple know they hold a special place in the history of my photography business which made this wedding extra special for me (more on that later).

1 comment:

Nicole Haley said...

Yikes! I don't blame you about that image of the cake! And I love the one of Jennifer and her great grandmother - to die for.