Friday, September 4, 2009

The Carson Family

Today I had the pleasure of photographing the Carson family. Despite the mosquitoes and the roaming kitten, which the children found way more entertaining than me, we had beautiful weather to enjoy. Thanks to mom, dad and Crystal's efforts, we got some really fun family images as well as the children alone.

I think this is my favorite sibling shot ever. I might make a big canvas for myself!



Look out MLB, Tony is on his way!


The talented Sabrina.


I love the feel of this image.



Tony is the same age as my son so I tried to impress him with my knowledge of all things "boy".






So sweet.



What? Young siblings holding hands and smiling AND looking at the camera at the same time...SCORE!








Thanks for making the trip Carson family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

2 comments:

L. Carson said...

Jen - You are incredibly talented... creative, intuitive, and a pleasure to work with. Your representation of movement and light is breathtaking. My family had an incredible time with you today. You are such a kind person... and you made the photo shoot such a joyful experience. The images you posted are brilliant and so special. The one of our kids on the bench hugging is UNBELIEVABLE... the PERFECT representation of their loving dynamic. I am beyond thrilled. Please know that we are so appreciative of the time you took out of your busy schedule to spend with our family. Thank you thank you thank you! I am so excited to see the rest... xoxo, Lauren

NIcole Haley said...

Wow, I agree about that first image - AWESOME! I love balloons in photos. And I love the one of her holding the flower. Beautiful light, beautiful photos!