Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Okemos Children's Photographer - Zoe

If these pictures don't make you smile, check your pulse.

Little Miss Zoe is 9 months old and I have enjoyed watching her grow since I met her at 3 months. I swore she couldn't possibly get any cuter than the last time I saw her at 6 months, but she proved me wrong. It was so much fun to see Zoe and her family again. I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek!


Equally as precious is Zoe's big sister Addyson. While the session was primarily to document Zoe at 9 months of age, I tried to sneak in a few pictures of Addyson. Come up and give me hugs...yep! Stand still long enough for me to take a picture of her...not really! But I do enjoy a challenge and I think I got 2 shots of her in focus with a smile on her face...so I posted them both here!




Bye-bye Zoe...see you in a few months!


5 comments:

Nicole Haley said...

You're totally right - how could these NOT make you smile!? She is gorgeous - I love the image of what can only be described as her dancing with her teddy bear! Super cute. :D

Delia said...

BRILLIANT! I looooove the first one - Look at her little teeth!!!!! She's adorable!!

Nicole said...

So so cute!

abbyrosephoto said...

oh jen, these are FANTASTIC! love all the bright colors - such cute little girls. great job!

Studio222 Photography said...

Oh my gosh, what gorgeous little smiles!