Friday, June 19, 2009

East Lansing High School Senior - Ali

Have I mentioned I love photographing seniors? Ali was so fun and such a trooper. I dragged her all around town until the sun went down and then some.

We started at East Lansing High School where Ali plays lacrosse. When I asked what other hobbies or interests she had, I was told her beautiful dog Boog....the Great Dane. Everyone we passed asked about him, wanted to pet him, etc. He was a really good boy but didn't care much for the feel of the metal bleachers under his feet.










Ali is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Congratulations on your upcoming senior year Ali! Have a safe trip to Uruguay. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

4 comments:

Delia said...

Wow!!! Stunning work!! Beautiful girl, and beautifully done.

Nicole Haley said...

These are gorgeous, Jen. Awesome colors and moods. :D

Lisa Walsh said...

These are fantastic! You should shoot Seniors more often. You've done an amazing job capturing her beauty and personality.

Tzimari said...

Jen, I just love you. We were so happy with what you did with Drew's pictures last year and these are amazing. You truly did capture Ali's personality. I can't wait to see the rest!! You have a client as long as you have a camera! I'm talking you up to everyone!!!! By the way, the father's day photos are awesome and Nathan is such a perfect, polite little gentleman. It was a pleasure to meet him!