Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bjorn and Freddie

It was so much fun to see these two again. Cold, gloomy, windy Michigan weather didn't stop us today thanks to Bjorn's bedroom which had some great window light.

Freddie was very serious about my big black camera pointing at him but I snuck one smile out of him.

Bjorn played a song for me on his quitar...quite well, I might add.


Hey Lady! If you keep pointing that thing at me, I am going to throw this car at you!


Check out those eyelashes! Such a handsome little guy!



Despite my best efforts, I don't think these two are ever going to let me get a nice portrait of the two of them together. This is my favorite kind of picture though. It just makes me smile for some reason.


Bjorn also read me a few books.



Not technically a great shot but I saved it the best I could. I hope you can see why.



A favorite of Bjorn.



And one more of Freddie.


Thanks for having me back guys! Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I do love those last 2 shots too!! darling boys!