Monday, July 7, 2008

My Birthday Wish!

Okay, so maybe calling it my birthday wish is a little dramatic ;-) It is my birthday month...why just settle for one day!

I got an email today notifying me that someone nominated me (JoNa Photography) as one of the top businesses in Detroit as part of the 2008 4 the Best contest.

Okay you non-commenting, blog lurkers...who did it? Seriously, I was shocked and would at least like to thank whoever nominated me. Please drop me an email and let me know if it was you.

Now on to my birthday wish....humor ME and please vote for me by clicking on the logo below. You do have to sign-in and verify your vote via email (so there is no cheating), so it does take a couple minutes. But I would be thrilled if I at least got a couple votes so I don't end up on the very bottom of the loads and loads of photographers listed. And if you tell your friends to vote as well...my happiness might last until August!

2008 4 the Best Nominated: Best Photographer in Detroit

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen!

I admit it...I nominated you & you deserve to win :)

XOXO,
Amy

Jen said...

Okay Amy, I am not sure whether I am more flattered you nominated me or excited that you admitted it ;-)

Thank you so much for thinking of my enough to nominate me!

TwoRing said...

Yeah I have no idea what that is about?!
You deserve it WAY more than I do! I even voted for you. =)