Sunday, July 6, 2008

Debra + Zach


Wow! I don't even know where to begin. First of all, congratulations to Zach and Debra who were married this past holiday weekend in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I was, and still am, sincerely flattered that Debra and Zach took a gamble booking little ol' me from tiny Holt, Michigan to document their destination wedding in Wyoming. Even though we had never met, it is amazing what the internet and the telephone can do to help establish a relationship with someone. Even though we had never met, I felt like I knew Debra the minute I met her face to face on the day of her wedding.

When we flew into the Jackson airport, I looked out the window and saw Air Force One. Even having never been to Jackson before, I figured if the town was good enough for the Vice President of the USA, I would probably really like it as well.

Debra and Zach are from Idaho, but everything went so smoothly, you would have thought they were from Jackson Hole. They were surrounded by a wonderful group of family and friends who traveled from all over the country to witness their marriage.

A couple in love, fabulous details, beautiful blue skies, the Teton Mountains, and an incredible reception venue topped off and wonderful Fouth of July weekend celebration!

Thank you Zach and Debra, for allowing us to share your wedding day with you! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! (Don't worry, there ARE lots of pictures of the reception, I just don't have those cards downloaded yet.)














Debra and Zach opted to see each other before the ceremony for an emotional "first look".





This is the view when we got out of the limo to walk to the cermony site.






I don't know why exactly, but the picture below might be my favorite of the day.














10 comments:

abbyrosephoto said...

Jen!! These are just beautiful. Those skies are AMAZING!

Still hoping we'll get to shoot together sometime this season - we'll have to compare calendars when you get back ;-)

Lisa Walsh said...

Beautiful! Your detail shots are wonderful. What amazing light in the dress shot. How fun!

P.S. I'm dying to know where she got those folders from!

Anonymous said...

Seeing these pictures makes me cry all over again. How totally beautiful they are, and how beautiful the day was! It was great to meet you Jen.

Zach's Mom, Jill.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

just gorgeous!

you captured several moments I am SURE they will be happy with!

They both looked amazing!!!! :)

TwoRing said...

Beautiful Capture Jen! Congrats on the nomination too! That's awesome!

Jill

Anonymous said...

I just saw the pictures and WOW, I think it's wonderful. It couldn't have been better Debbie & Zach, to see the pictures of the party and the museum and your wedding by the river. Best of luck always,
NENE

Anonymous said...

The photos are simply beautiful, and you are a beautiful bride. Congratulations to you and Zach. I wish for you a wonderful life together. Gloria

Anonymous said...

amazing....welcome to the family

Christen Fleming said...

Is there any way to find out who did their invitations? Thanks so much!

Debalicious said...

Aqua juel... Jennifer asked me to respond with regard to the invitations. I made these invitations. I found the folders online on cardsandpockets.com. I also ordered their white pre-cut papers to put inside the invitation for both the matted section and the tiered ones for inside the pocket. I purchased my own chocolate paper for the backing. I printed everything on my own color laserjet printer. The artwork was purchased from istockphoto.com and the closure was made from ribbon. Labor intensive ;) But it was fun for me because my crafty side came out!