Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Knot Michigan Spring/Summer 2008

Run out to your nearest bookstore and check out the Spring/Summer 2008 issue of The Knot Michigan now on newstands! Why?....because it is the first time my work has been in a publication...woohoo!



Congratulations to Jen and Tony who are one of the featured couples and were married this past May!







p.s. Pretend that that credits on the last page say JoNa Photography instead of Jennifer Dery Photography with a San Diego phone number. The pictures really are my work, but there is another photographer in San Diego who shares my name, so add this one to the list of mistaken identities. Kind of a bummer...but it is still fun to see your pictures in a magazine.




12 comments:

Nicole said...

How AWESOME! Congratulations!

Lisa Walsh said...

You must be SO happy! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

WOW! this is so great! Good for you, and the images look so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

TwoRing said...

Your spread looks great Jen, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Anne said...

Congratulations!!! Do you feel like a real photographer now? ;-) HA!

abbyrosephoto said...

oh my goodness, that's awesome!~! I can't believe they messed up your photo credit, though. I would be hopping mad!!!

Jen said...

Thanks Ladies! You guys made my day!

Kerri Banyas said...

How awesome that you are in a magazine! You are my hero now!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic accomplishment! I am spreading your name all around Beaumont! There will be some weddings coming up - and maybe a baby or two! :-)

Markissaearle said...

Oh this is so awesome! Congratulations, and I LOVE your wedding photography that was selected!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle