Saturday, February 17, 2007

Show the kid some LOVE!

I don't believe there is only ONE person who reads this blog that has any comments about the pictures here. (Thanks for showin' the love Anne!) You can tell Nathan he is cute as many times as you want...he doesn't get tired of hearing it! It's not easy making funny faces, having meltdowns and occasionally smiling for the camera. Show him some LOVE and leave him a comment...I promise I will tell him ;-)

Nathan's disposition after hearing how cute he is....


And after I post pictures of him and tell him no one has any comments about his "cuteness"...



Just some random shots from the last two days. His favorite new thing is taking all the jars from my spice rack and stacking them anywhere and everywhere...on top of the garbage can, on the window ledge, on the bed, on his crib mattress (he reaches through the slats to do it), on the couch...anywhere!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. He is so adorable. I look at the blog all the time and never noticed you could leave comments.

Jen said...

Yea! Okay Erin, you win the comment prize (to be determined)! And you made Nathan's day!

Anonymous said...

I'm guilty as charged. One of my biggest pet peeves is knowing that people read my blog but refuse to comment. So...Nathan is adorable. His slightly less red headed cousin in Kansas just pointed at the pictures and said, "Baby Corin?". Awfully cute.