Thursday, February 8, 2007

Developmental milestone...I don't think so!

Of course all mothers think their children are brilliant and I am no exception. Well, brilliant might not be the best word, maybe tallented, gifted??? I mean, what 14 month old do you know who can undress themselves? Okay, maybe a lot of kids that age can, but not with the same attitude of my son! Do you think this skill substitutes for not being able to stack blocks yet?


Like most things, we start off somewhat happy...

Then the face that means...guess what I have up my sleeve.

Then I realize, he really means his "sleeve"!


So proud of himself...

Of course, it's really cold in Michigan, so I put his arm back in the sleeve...

And again....

Then this look like there is nothing else fun to do besides play with sleeves...

He thinks if he ignores me, I won't notice the sleeve...


So finally I give in to his new fashion statement, praise him for his new skill, and crank up the heat in the house...


Another major meltdown avoided!


1 comment:

Anne said...

It looks like he grows another inch every day now!!