Friday, October 15, 2010

Lansing Michigan Family Portrait Photography

Wait for it..........

That was the theme for today, that, and bargaining (or bribery by some people's standards).

I love this family! I feel extremely honored to have documented this couple's wedding, Ethan's newborn and one year pictures and now some fun family shots in beautiful fall colors we are having this year.

Ethan wasn't really diggin' me so much at the beginning of this session, but I find that patience usually pays off and we did not give up and got some fun images. (Okay, I bribed the child with his first taste of candy corn...but a little candy corn never hurt anyone, right?) Eat your heart out with the cuteness factor of this family...and they are just as beautiful inside as they are outside!













1 comment:

Lindsy said...

Jen you are a genius!!!! :) Thank you so much for always giving us amazing pictures. Can't wait to see the rest! :)