Friday, December 19, 2008

Canvases

Oh how I love my canvas company! They seriously rock the socks of canvases. No disrespect to local retailers who do them (frankly I think Sams Club 1 hour photo services are great...for photo prints only), but there is no comparison to these beauties when it comes to gallery wrapped canvases! Plus their customer service is second to none.

There were some issues with this image due to the composition and needing to wrap part of the image around the frame, but the CS was so helpful in providing me several options very quickly of some cloning and crop options their graphic design team came up with!

My awesome husband took this image from a wedding this summer. The couple's package included a canvas and I was so excited they chose such a fun image for this special product! I can't wait for them to get it...it's in the mail!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG that canvas is sweet! I love the image they chose! They are going to LOVE it!

Rebekah said...

That looks SO SO good!!!!