Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ugly pictures...hidden beauty!

These might be the ugliest pictures I have ever taken. I should have at least cleaned off my countertop...but I just made a salad and unpacked some groceries (and it's 2am and I should be in bed, or at least grading tests for my students). I couldn't wait any longer, I had to open up the UPS boxthat came today and start sticking velcro on my flashes (which kills me by the way...I like to keep my gear looking exactly like it did when it came out of the box).

Why? Because THEY came today and I had to try them. No more unreliable, line of sight for me. Off camera flash, here I come! I can't wait to play with them outside of my kitchen.






3 comments:

abbyrosephoto said...

duuudddde!! We totally need to have a playdate!!

Anonymous said...

have fun with your new toys...off camera flashes kick a$$!

Lisa Walsh said...

You know, I think I got ignored because I said I ordered the "other" ones. Oh well. Have fun!!!