Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh Baby!

I sure do have a lot of friends and family members who are pregnant!

Today I had the pleasure of hanging out with my fabulous photographer friend Nicole to do a maternity session here in Lansing. I have to admit I was nervous photographing a photographer, but she is so much fun and has the BEST attitude and laugh, so she made it extra fun. You should have seen all the on-lookers. It was like they had never seen a pregnant woman before.









This one is for Nicole's 2 year-old son who apparently LOVES the billboard in the background.




Thanks Nicole! I can't wait to meet little Hudson!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of Nicole's... I love these, they are gorgeous!!

Lisa Walsh said...

Looks like you're turning into quite the maternity photographer! You're doing a fabulous job!

Looks like the weather's getting nicer, too?

TwoRing said...

Very Cute Jen!

Cass. Just Curious said...

The pictures are fantastic! Want to take a trip to NY?

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

friend of Nic's here, these pics are great! I'm glad she had them done!

Denise said...

These are gorgoues! You captured her perfectly!

Jen said...

Awww....thanks everyone! My "subject" was very easy to work with and so adorable too.

p.s. Cass-I'd love to visit NY...never been but have it on my list of things to do at some point in my life ;-)