Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nathan + Mandy - The Slideshow

I promised myself to be in bed by midnight tonight...and despite what the blogger time stamp says, it is 2:49am. I am having some technical difficulties with my server and I am NOT a technical person, so I hope this slideshow works!

Thanks again to Mandy and Nathan for allowing us to document their special day!



Edit: I finally figured out how to embed the show, but it starts automatically with loud music when you connect to the blog...and I don't want to get anyone fired if you are viewing this from work!

So if you are at work (or you don't want to hear the music)...mute your computer's volume and then click on this LINK or on the title of the post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome slideshow! it's funny, i always have the best intentions of going to sleep earl when working on photos or when i am having computer issues yet no matter what happens, i glance up at the clock and it is always 3 am! UGH! hope you get some rest today and your server issues get resolved! cheers!

Kerri Banyas said...

beautiful slideshow! I hope I see you monday!

P.S. You've been tagged!