Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pwiblige?

That is how my son says "privilege". He earns them and loses them on a minute to minute basis and I chuckle every time he says it.

Yesterday he earned a pwiblige by being a good boy and not crying during his haircut. I guess it was more of a bribe, but it got us through the haircut...and that was all the mattered to me at the time.

This was the prize for being a good boy....his name is Monty (and his brother Max), but I wish you could hear my son say it....Moooounty.















3 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

OMG I'm dying!!! I know how that privilege thing goes. Privilege...bribe...you've got to do what it takes to get through the day!

Nicole said...

I love the last three! His face in the one that he's squeezing the frog (is it a frog?)... priceless!!

Kerri Banyas said...

he is too cute! You better start chasing away the ladies NOW!