Friday, April 11, 2008

Mini Me

Ever since I left "corporate america", I have never really liked business cards for some reason. Many photographers spend a lot of time and money on branding, logos and fancy marketing materials, but it just hasn't felt like the right move for my photography business...yet, at least.

For some reason, as this wedding season is about to begin for me, I didn't want to repeat a common occurence during past events I have photographed.

Guest: "I was wondering if I could have your business card"

Me {with a shy grin}: "Sorry, I don't have any, but my website and contact info is...."

So this was my compromise, a little something different, but accomplishes the same goal if somoene wants my information without having to find a pen and jot it down on the back of a napkin.

The outside of the box.


A few of the pictures on the front of the cards. You can have each card with a different image.
How fun is that?


The back of the mini-cards. It does have my phone number, but call me paranoid, I didn't feel like posting it on my blog so I blurred it out.


Maybe someday I'll splurge on some letter press business cards, but for now, these are perfect for me!

2 comments:

Cass. Just Curious said...

I love these Moo Cards - and I bought them for my Internet Marketing consulting business because I wanted it really clear that this wasn't your stuffy business card business.

Nicole said...

OOOH so cute! I love all the images... they look wonderful! I should do something like this, too. I have a freaking boatload of business cards but I never pass them out LOL! I guess I should start leaving them at random places and then pick up some of those cute MOO cards! You'll have to mail me one so I can see what they're like in person.