Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DeWitt High School Senior - Sarah

It was great to see this family again. This time it was for a senior session. I can't believe Sarah is a senior already...mostly because it reminds me how old I am ;-)

The evening was filled with bugs. I think I have about 50 mosquito bites, about 10 of which are on my face. I hope Sarah and her parents didn't get bitten as bad. We saw a huge swarm of ants (I am sure there is a better word than swarm, but that is what it looked like to me), a slug on Sarah's flip flop and two gigantor bees....well, getting buzzzzzzy if you know what I mean. I wouldn't have paid that much attention but they were right where I wanted to stand.

Okay, back to the reason for the post. Sarah is a senior this year at DeWitt High School and she rocked this session. Check out those eyes! Congratulations Sarah on your senior year, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

I am always happy to attempt photos with animals but they rarely turn out. I consider this one a success.



I love primary colors. Red barn, blue eyes, green sweater...check!



This might be my favorite though.


Also a big fan a golden yummy light. Maybe this is my favorite.

I saw this patch of Queen Ann's Lace when I drove in but I forgot about it until Sarah's mom reminded me. Thanks Kathy! Sarah, please crawl into the muddy, bug infested patch. Fortunately for me, Sarah is a photographer as well and she knew the good spots before I even suggested them and happily obliged.


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh I am in love with the photo in front of the steel door. She looks so mysterious and beautiful! Oh, and the last one too. That field of flowers is gorgeous!

Delia said...

I'm gonna have to be the dissenter and say that I love the first one with the dogs!! They are beautiful, all those marigolds behind her and the house... it feels very cozy. Oh, and the red wall. Okay, the steel door too. Water is always nice, and you always do great shots into the light. Oooh, the field of flowers is amazing! Um... I guess I love them all. :)