Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Once upon a time, I had a brilliant idea that I would make my own wedding invitations. They were going to be just what I wanted, but since I couldn't afford to buy them, I was going to design and make them myself.

The idea to try to make these cake pops for Easter was just about as "brilliant". Once I saw they were featured on Martha Stewart, I should have known better.



My handsome little boy after the indoor egg hunt.


Then on to the outdoor egg hunt.

Yes son, we are proud of you and yes, I am going to take a picture of you again.

The indoor Easter basket hunt.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw those cake pops on another blog and I thought, "how hard can that be?" I should know by now that usually means they will be hard!!
We are getting so excited for next weekend!! Are we your first wedding of the season?? ~Kasey~

Studio222 Photography said...

His red hair is just too cute!!!!

Pamela & Emma Wood said...

John & Jennifer!
I can't believe how big Nathan is! He is so handsome! Hope to see you at Summer Games this year! What a beautiful family you have!

Pamela Wood