Sunday, April 26, 2009

East Lansing Wedding, Kasey and Shane

Congratulations to Kasey and Shane who were married on Saturday in Williamston and had their reception at Eagle Eye Golf and Banquet Center!

If rain is good luck on a wedding day (and I believe it is since it rained on my wedding day), this couple is the luckiest couple ever! What started out as a bright sunny morning, quickly turned into an overcast day with intermittent thunderstorms and lightning. I did get a little nervous when the lights flickered several times during the day.

We didn't get to do some of the outdoor photos we had hoped to do, but Kasey and Shane still had a wonderful day and didn't let the weather stop their beautiful celebration.













































Congratulations Kasey and Shane! Thank you for allowing us to share your day with you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jen these are AWESOME!! I CAN'T WAIT to see the rest.
Thank you guys for everything on saturday and for the last year. I had so many compliments from my bridal party about how nice and wonderful they thought you and your husband were. Thank you again. Kasey.

Studio222 Photography said...

Those shoes!

Lisa Walsh said...

Lots of great stuff there!