Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Us

There is a reason I get behind the camera...so I don't have to be in front of it! I HATE having my picture taken. It is sad how few pictures we have with me in them. Right now, it makes me happy, but down the road, I know it might make me a little sad. I keep telling myself, I will get some pictures when I lose some weight. Well, the wait for the weight may never come, so I am glad I caved and have a few memories of me and my family, the way we are now.


Thank you Nicole for these cherished memories. For someone who values photographs of others so much, I am glad I stopped being a hypocrit.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

You're welcome, Jen! I'm so glad you're happy with the pics. This is one of my favs too!

Anonymous said...

awwww, so cute Jen! Your little fella is gettin' so big!!