Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lisa + Gabe

Genuine. It's the best word I can think of to describe Lisa and Gabe, their love, their families, their wedding celebration. Who knew Nov. 1st in Michigan would offer just lovely weather for their celebration at Brook Lodge in Augusta, MI? It was my first time to this venue and the grounds were just incredible.

Lisa and Gabe opted to see each other before the ceremony for a very touching "first look" and worked in time to their day to do some candid portraits which I love!

I hope you both have a wonderful honeymoon! Thank you for allowing Delia and me to share your day with you.




























3 comments:

Delia said...

Thanks for having me come and shoot with you!! Lisa and Gabe are so beautiful, and I love being with people who are so happy. The emotion really comes out in your portrait sessions.

Super images!! I looove your dress shot. Gorgeous.

And YOU, of course, are crazy awesome. :) :) :)

Delia

Lisa Walsh said...

Jen, these are wonderful! I especially love the last few!

Ashley said...

Your images are so amazing!!! I love the 8th one down!!! It could win a prize! You are extremely talented. When I look at all your great work I think... "And she teaches school!!! Amazing!!" Way to go!