Saturday, July 18, 2009

East Lansing Wedding Photography - Lindsey + Dan

Lindsey and Dan were married at the charming MSU Alumni Chapel and had a beautiful reception at Eagle Eye Golf Course and Banquet Center. The weather forcast called for rain showers, but aside from a few sprinkles it was cool and cloudy...a photographer's dream! The clouds looked ominous and I knew I had to make use of them in a few pictures.

One of Lindsey's requests was lots of fun pictures of the wedding party around campus. Given the time, those pictures are always some of my favorites as well.

If you get married at the MSU Alumni Chapel, I will take this picture of your shoes. I love the lines, especially with high heels!





Gorgeous!






Okay, I hope the bride and groom don't mind me joking here. I have one large umbrella. It is blue and gold and says University of Michigan on it. Yes, I know I am endangering my own life carrying it around East Lansing, but it does keep people dry if we need it! So I got teased today by some of the members of the wedding party about the umbrella since they are MSU grads. Well, I got to tease them a little bit when none of them knew quite how to get to Sparty. No worries, this U of M grad got us there ;-)


Fun wedding party candids? Follow me to a stinky alley please.










Dramatic clouds call for a bit more dramatic lighting. Some of my favorite bridals ever.





Eagle Eye looked beautiful!





Congratulations Lindsey and Dan! Thank you for sharing your day with us. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and that you have a relaxing honeymoon in Mexico!

6 comments:

TwoRing said...

LOVE those pictures of the bride! Great job! I thought the same thing when I woke up-I was not worried about the rain but rather completely excited about the clouds! Whoo hoo!

Lindsey Coon said...

Hey guys!!! Thank you so very much for the outstanding photography experience. These pictures look AMAZING; I cannot wait to see the rest! You guys are so nice, easy to work with, and so good at what you do!
All of our love, Lindsey and Dan

PS no worries about the joke, but we were just testing you to make sure that YOU knew where Sparty was :)

Nicole said...

The bridals are AMAZING! Did you use your external flash?

Cheryl Krapf Haddock said...

What amazing photos that you'll treasure for a lifetime! Thank you for sharing these with me and for letting us share in your special day.

Much Love & Happiness....Cheryl

Delia said...

Beautiful as always! Lovely work. I love the shoes, all the stinky alley pics, and of course the bridals!!

AbraMichelle said...

OOOHH!!! I really like your shots of this wedding. The bridal party shots look so much fun. Love that.